~ Easy On & Off I-380 Access
~ Large Sites ~ Family Friendly
~ 66 Total Campground Sites
~ 60 RV Campsites
~ 29 Full Service Hook-ups
~ 2 Quad / 1 Double Group Site
~ 3 Tent Sites w/electric
~ 3 Cabins - Sleeps 4
~ Group Banquet Room
- All registration fees are to be paid in advance. No refunds.
- All reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Visitors with over 6 adults per site will be charged and additional $3.00 per adult visitor.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- 10 mph speed limit enforced.
- Campers are responsible for their visitors.
- Garbage needs to be in plastic bags before placed in dumpster.
- Keep camp site clean at all times.
- One picnic table per site,
- For Campfires: do not remove fire rings. Use only starter fuel, no diesel or gas.
- Fire Rings are for camp filres ONLY. Not for trash burning or as an ash tray.
- Properly dispose of cigarettes and trash in appropiate designated areas.
- No parking on grass.
- No cutting across parking spots.
- Parents are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their children, regardless of child's age.
- Quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- In Campground: No joy riding, car or trailer washing, or fireworks/firearms discharged.
- Motorcycles are to be used as transportation only.
- Pets: must be on a leash, not allowed in buildings. When they poop, you scoop.